Update Max Home Increase, new Fly Orbs, /Wild decrease and more

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DAN6EROUS, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAN6EROUS

DAN6EROUS Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hey guys I bring this new update to you! :D

wild decrease.png

I've decreased /wild since it was very long. I decreased it to 2mins

This idea was suggested by @Palker635

home.png
    The LividaCraft Scientists have found a way to increase home slots but you can only use the orb once. You get the Home Increase by finding a Legendary Key then unlock it by the Legendary Crate or in the Warzone Chests.
    [​IMG]

Fly.png
    The LividaCraft Scientists has increased the fly orbs to 20 mins in /vote and you can get 40mins in warzone crates.
    [​IMG]

combat.png
    This took a lot of time to set but yes it's still in beta so any bugs please report them <3 i'll try to fix them.
    When you hit a player you'll see a combat scoreboard on the right side. You can trigger it by hitting players.
    [​IMG]

duels.png
    We've added duels where you can 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 fair there's only 2 duel arenas. You can do /duel fight <player> then choose a kit. There's also /duelbot where you can fight bots. Bots are kinda glitchy but soon they won't be <3

Arenas:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    There will be more arenas soon!

bounty.png
    I've finally fixed up /bounty and made it look way more better than it used to be.
    [​IMG]

enchants.png
    The LividaCraft Scientists has discovered Brand new Enchantments! there's a lot of new Custom Enchantments. There's a list here for you guys. You can get the Enchantments by doing /crystals and buy some with EXP or get them from Warzone chests.

ranks.png
    LividaCraft Scientists has managed to create Rank Quests from another realm (what we can't mention yet ;))
    Rank Quests can be get by joining Drop Parties every Saturday. Rank Quests is where you have to survival in Warzone for a certain amount of time once you completed it you can either sell it on /ah or use it by right clicking it.
    [​IMG]

2. Jarvesville

Jarvesville Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Nice!!!! These updates are amazing! Thank you for putting them into the game!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.