Accepted Shop Price Fixes

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by Dead_Dog, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead_Dog

Dead_Dog New Member

So I discovered this server recently and I have enjoyed playing it so far an I am debating weather to put some time into playing the server but there is a few things that I believe should be fixed to make the server better. These issues are mostly in the category of shop prices. Now I am comparing the prices to other servers that I believe have good prices, therefore I understand if the server is trying to do things differently.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    1. The prices on the server make it very hard to get anything from the start

So with the warp grinder (That a really find useful) players can grind on the basic passive mobs to have an easier starting experience. This basically renders any of a players own spawners of those kinds useless. So The first spawner that a player might want to go for is the Skeleton or Zombie Spawner (maybe even spiders) Those spawners are in the price range of about 200k. There are essentially 2 ways to get up there- farming and warp grinder. Farming on this server to get 200k would take FOREVER. Take the most expensive crop, nether warts, for example. One nether wart is worth $4.50. To get just enough for the cheapest good spawner (175,000) It would take 38,888 nether warts which is 607 STACKS! That is Crazy

The other way is to use the grinder to get 175k which is SOOO much harder. $10 for a whole stack of animal meat is crazy. (If you are curious, to get 175k with that would take over 17,000 stacks of meat to get that much)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    2. Once you have a spawner the rate of income doesn't change very much

So my biggest problem with the server is how unbalanced the prices are. For example nether warts and bones sell for more than Blaze Rods. NETHER WARTS. Another example is that one God Apple costs $11,000 to buy. Crafting one of those will cost less than 500 (assuming you already have apples). There are countless issues with the shop that would take forever to list. The only things spawners are good for on here is xp because farming crops makes more money than spawners
    Conclusion
    The conclusion is that the shop on here with its prices make it very hard for a new player to get anywhere from the start. And even once you have grinded for days to get one spawner, It doesnt really make much of a difference with income. So I urge Staff and any other players to support this post and to raise up and configure the prices.
    I worked for a long time writing this so please read it all.
    And any staff who need anything contact me on this account and I will respond as fast as I can. And also I can do shop prices if you want and if you dont want to OP me or anything I will literally make a text document listing prices. I want to help this server in any way I can starting with this issue

- Dead_Dog

2. DAN6EROUS

DAN6EROUS Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Sorry for the delay. The prices have been redone if you still have any more issues with the shop please make a post or contact a Staff member and they'll tell me.

Thread Locked

Kind Regards
    DAN6EROUS​

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.