Accepted Vampire plugin

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by domm96, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domm96

domm96 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Jan 14, 2018
    What is the plugin: With this plugin anyone can become a vampire through the use of altars which are very hard to get, but would want to? During daytime vampires cower from the sunlight. During the night the humans reach for some holy water and some wooden stakes to stop the vampires as they roam the land, with cool powers. Driven by their endless thirst for blood, they devour all living in their way. Which is like cows and chickens and things with 'blood'. The hunger bar is replaced by a blood thirst bar, never played on a server with this plugin but i've played survival with the mod and oh my gosh it is sooo fun. :D
    Why is this plugin a good thing: It goes really well with the werewolf plugin, and I saw that you had the werewolf so I thought that I would give you guys the idea of the vampire plugin.

-domm96 :p:cool::confused:;):):rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::oops::D

DAN6EROUS Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Feb 10, 2017
    Thank you for making this suggestion thread.

I've been looking into your idea and have decided to implement this to Factions.

Please take note although this thread has been accepted it'll take time for me to implement this to Factions.

Feel free to post more suggestions at

Kind Reguards
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.